Monday, August 31, 2009

Time Bomb, Tick Tickin Away

omg so i was woken upo this morning at 6am becasue my pregnant neighbour who is now overdue was having major contractions! :D
so exciting, and im glad i was woken up to go with my mom and stay with her little daughter well her grandmother came.
so now she should be at st. josephs hospital which is where me my mom + dad were all born, which is kinda funny cause she is supposed to be having a boy and today is my dads bday. i find that kool.
any ways my point is im very excited for her but ive noww been up for nearly three hours. ive uploaded all 3 of the cds i got at the concert on my laptop and have listened to 2 of them.
ive been on facebook, twitter, pretty much everything and im boooooored :P
only 3 and a half hours til i go for lunch with the bday boy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!
--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment