Monday, August 10, 2009

booooooo this!

Can I say something? Like really say something. Something that I haven't ever really told anyone? Is that okay? Cool, here it goes.
I hate being a teenager. Sorry hate is a very strong word.
I strongly dislike it.
I strongly dislike not knowing who my friends are.
I strongly dislike drama.
I strongly dislike mixed emotions.
I strongly dislike bad influences.
I strongly dislike not knowing what to say.
I strongly dislike when people back stab me.
I strongly dislike how stupid boys can be.
I strongly dislike how girls can be so catty.
I strongly dislike attitude changes.
I strongly dislike not knowing what I like.
I strongly dislike knowing what I like but not being able to obtain it.
I strongly dislike knothat what I want to obtain isn't real.
I strongly dislike not knowing who I am.
and yes sometimes
I strongly dislike myself.
All and all being a teenager has some serious downfalls. Although I don't want to grow up either, or act like I'm a 5 year old. I just want to know that everything will be alright, that things will get better, and that I won't be confused for my entire life. I just want to know! Is that to much to ask? I'm almost afraid of going back to school. I don't want to have all those negative influences around me, I'm not even sure that I want positive influences around me. I just don't want any help with this I guess. I do, but I don't. I need to be able to become my own person on my own, but I know that to shpe myself into something I need to have friends and family around me to help. It just bugs me. I guess I'm finally an angst ridden teen.
I strongly dislike being 15.
--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment