Thursday, August 13, 2009

:)

So, today I am in a very good mood, even though it is boiling outside. I have been out of my house all day, or I was up until about 40 minutes ago. Seeing as I am in such a good mood I figured I would like to say some nice things about people considering the fact that my last blog was rather bitter. I would like to say HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYLOOOOOOOOO to angelina, seeeing as she is stalking my blog! LOOOOVE YOU ! <3 Also Althea you make me smile, and giggle like a 5 year old. Your altered songs are the shit and I am not worthy! Musical genius right there ladies and gents! I lovers you too! <3
I have been in sucha good mood the past like two days because I found out that my favourite author will be in Toronto for a book signing. I cannot wait! Her books are just incredible! So I guess I will say bye for now. Maybe I'll blog again later tonight.
--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment