Saturday, August 29, 2009

so close

so berna just left and im depressed. but but but latency tomorrow and faber drive and the EX with paula im super duper excited!!!!!! like seriously! :P
its like 1 hour til tomorrow which means 11 hours til we leave YES!
btw boys are silly!
oooooh and and and 3oh!3 = life
im listening to im not your boyrfriend for like the millionth time today
you know i rep this shit
i gots it tatted on my skin
if you fuckin with my city
then you fuckin with my kin

and yes us children learn from cigarette burns fast cars fast womean and cheap drinks!
okay so we dont actually.
omg so i just found out last night that my neighbour who is like 37 likes 3oh!3 and he is now like my hero! :P yes im a loser i no but hey he' awsome. all my neighbours are actually. thats why i now prefer to hang out with 30 year olds rather then ppl my age. cause we can aact my age without the drama!!! :P
okay speaking of wwhich im gunna go outside and hangout with them riiiiiiiight now!!! :)
--aliciaa

1 comment: