Sunday, August 30, 2009

inSTEAD of holding you i was holding out cause tonight i love you cause your a girl like me!

SO i went to the EX today!!!
lots of fun
BUT on the way to put winnings in the car i hear
CHECK 1 2 CHECK CHECK
needless to say i spent 4 hours at ssoundcheck

FABER DRIVE FIRST!
can i just start off by saying FABER IS A HOTTIE, like H-O-T!
and an awsome singer live.
so they finish their sound check and i see faaber get off so we rush over and he signed my right shoe. he`s super nice.
then we got a picture with the drummer.
AND THEN brandon from the latency comes out and i go to get his autograph.
he iss suuuuuuuuch a sweetheart and talked to ALTHEA on the phone. like he is soooo nice
but he didnt have nething to sign with -_-
so then were walking back to our seats and we see the guitarist from faber drive then we got a picture with him to!

Soo then we see Shiloh and get pictures and she signed my left shoe :)
she seems like major down to earth. she had no way of signing my shoe so she let me put my gross shoes on her. like shes just such a sweetheart. her soundcheck was good to , but she had a cold so her voice was pretty straained.

THHHHEEEN i see brandon out again so i find this poor little girl and steal her marker and paper and get him to sign it. then i see matthew and get a picture with him but he had nothing to sign with. TTTTHHHHHHHHEEEEEEENNNN i see the always lovely ryan stead and hes sooo fuckin gorgeous so i get a picture and im like can you uhh... sign me shoe and he goes *giggle* sure im like gaaaaah you touched my foot :D their soundcheck waas hhaaaaawt

then we`re waiting for the concert to start and i look over and my mom is like staring tis guy down shes all like thats not him it cant be im like uuuh whos not him so shes like tony monaco. so i remember that she went to school with him so just tok make sure its him we search on paulas phone and then were like its him so we force my mom to go talk to him, and he DID rememebr her!!! im like scoooooore!

so the concert starts with the latency. and we all rush to the stage. they were amazing ryan threw his first guitar pick and i get a text from my mom saying it landed at her feet and she has it for me im like SCORE MOTHER FUCKER! so then he blows me and paula a kiss . and when they finished he came on to move something and im like I LOVE YOU RYAN so he looks and is like :D

so then shiloh came on she was sooooo entertaining!!!! like funny and very like energetic. lots of fun.

so theeen faber drive comes on like a half hour later. they were amazing!!! faber again hottie same with j.p. fucking amazing live. they get so into it and like goof around with the crowd i almost caught a drum stick but no such luck oh well. its okay. the when g-get up and dance came on brandon came out and sang to
oh and when the latency were on faber drive got a bunch of ppl on stage with mean signs as a joke on of them was like RYAN IM 6 MONTHS PREGNANT! like just really funny signs.
all in all probably the best line up ive seen.

love them all!!!!!
will blog more tomorrow PEACE!
--aliciaa

me and my gorgeous husband :P

No comments:

Post a Comment