Friday, August 28, 2009

hmmm. i can't quite remember

hmmm. so lots has been going on lately.
lets see. when did i last blog wat was it even about i honestly dont even remember.
hold on a second im gunna open a new tab and go to my blog and see.
so i guess well your reading this pause. brb :)
oh yes bloggin about my favourite book series.
its exciting though :D makes me quite thrilled inside.

Since then, I have finished book two, City of Ashes, and have started the third book, City of Glass. So far I find it quite good. Although I'm only on chapter three, but still very good. Still no word though on when Cassandra Clare will be in Tornot doing her book signing. I also got a cold, I went almost 2 full months without being sick, so I guess you could say that my emmune system is getting quite better. Oh and I am over my cold, if you're wondering. Which, if you are, then thank you very much for caring, it's sweet of you. :) I went shopping the first day that my cold really hit me and my mom bought me Ed Hardy hi-tops. I love them, there pink and have fishies on them, AND she also got me a laaptop. Which, obviouslly, I'm on now. I LOVE IT LIKE CRAZY! I saw G.I. Joe yesterday with me mommy and some neighbours. It was just incredible, it also helps that Channing Tatum is gorgeous, Marlon Wayans is hilarious, and they have amazing on screen chemistry. Quite amazing, if you haven't seen it yet I insist that you go and see it right now. Oh and if you happen to be readin this at 3 am then go and see it at the next available show time. SERIOUSLY GO SEE IT! It is already a quarter after two in the morning and I should really be asleep but I just can't get to sleep yet, OH WELL. I'll quickly just tell ya'll what's up over the next couple days and then get a new blog picture, maybe change up the colour scheme too. Tomorrow, well actually later today, is our Cooper St. family BBQ which should be loads of fun, weather permitted. Then on Sunday my mom and I are going to the CNE for the day and then at night we are going to see The Latency and Faber Drive. It should be quite fun. Well I shall go now and fix up my blog. Good night everybody! <3
--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment