Wednesday, April 29, 2009

alot to say, with so few words

ahhh semi was freaking amazing!!!!
danced all night and had so much fun!
took some pics, and met some ppl
there isnt much to say , it was a dance, everyone looked rly good,
but thts bout all there is to say :P



someone :S, ania, inga, paula, me, berna
steffan, me, thomas
so the day after semi i went to ottawa to bisit my aunt and uncle and cousins
so i got there on friday, and me, my mom and my aunt sat outside cuz it was boiling!!!
we had sausages for dinner and it was delish
saturday we all went to see 17 again, it was amazing i totally love zac efron again, if u havent seen it get off ur computer and watch it now!
i honestly think i may see it again its just tht good
sunday we came home and they were bringin back the latest dead soldier, we took pics :S
a little weird i no, but it was so interesting and sad of course
unfortunatley i havent uploaded the pics yet so they wont be on this blog, ill put them on another tho
so theres this boy, and no it's not the same one i wrote about before.
he's perfect in so many ways that even his imperfections are perfect.
he's everything i think is amazing rolled into one which makes me so happy.
it also makes me nervous as all living hell! we dont talk much but when we do i wish it would last longer. geez it's always the same with me. guy tht seems perfect but i have no chance with. or 'perfect' guy who turns out to be a dick and a half, and trust me i no more then enough ppl like that it just gets annoying after a while !
hmm gotta get this out so here's a little letter.
dear dickwad
i dont get why you cant leave me alone. i thought i made it clear that i dont wanna deal with u and ur rude ways. talking bout ppl behind their backs, excesivly! i told u not to do it around me but you couldn't deal with a simple request, and tht was when we were friends to. then u made fun of a guy who's practically my little brother, that is where i draw the line, i told u off and we didnt talk all summer, those were the good days. we had a class together first semester, forced environments make it hard to keep ur mouth shut , i get it. we started talking again but things were different, u were different, or maybe i had just grown up. you still annoyed me, and made fun of me, you were just rude. i re-read our fight and told u i was done , it wouldnt work and i never wanted to talk to you again. surprisingly you listened...for a while anyways. u started to get in my face saying hi, especially when it looked like i was already in a bad mood. u stopped for a couple of weeks. now everytime i pass you just laugh ,HAHAHA, maybe its an imiitation of my laugh i dont no. it doesnt rly bug me it makes me feel sorry for you, the fact that you have to be a dick to someone is pretty pathetic. i dont no wat it is, maybe you cant handle the fact thatsomeone doesnt like you. no that isnt it. ur ego is bruised that's all, u can except when someone doesnt like you but if that person is a girl, it jusut drives you crazy doesnt it? yup thats it.
finally a girl has shown you that ur not as hot as you think you are.
finally a girl has shown you that not everyone wants in ur pants.
finally a girl has shown you that maybe you need to change.
finally a girl has shown you that ppl dont actually think ur amazing.
finally a girl has given u reason to change.
but i guess you're to blind to see that, or to arrogant maybe.
ur one of those ppl that thinks nothing is kool if you dont like it. let ppl dress or act like they want to, who are you to control urself. frankly it makes you seem afraid.
afraid that your not kool
afraid that your not confident
afraid that your not everything you can be
all i haev to say is what you do makes u a rude jerk, a menipulative jackass, a condisending dipshit and oh so much more. just leave me alone cuz im not gunna crack.
and to think we used to be friends,
no not friends,
best friends,
no not best friends,
practically family.
i guess you crossed the line or i matured either way it will never go back to being the same so dont waste your breath on me , dont waste your breath on someone who doesn't care if you're there or not.
the end jackass
your ex- best friend.

wow that makes me feel better, alot off of my shoulders, i may have to give that letter to a certain someone. i feel alot better woot woot!
today is 31 cent day apparently and my bffl will be here in a half hour to pick me up so we can get ice cream :D im excited! this shall be fun. my mother doesnt feel well and i dont wanna be near her , i dont wana make her feel worse.
i guess ill go now, maybe there will be something to write later.
--aliciaa

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOL ,
    i llooove you ,
    and that person omg ,
    ahahaha your so right hun ,
    so rigght . ahahah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaa omg kayla i didnt even realize that you commented on this x)
    i no right.
    but were kinda friends again so i unno what happens now :S

    ReplyDelete