Friday, May 1, 2009

just a bunch of jumbled thoughts

so today i am sick :(
...again
yesterday i moved my sister into her new house and it was raining.
so i was in and out of the rain yesterday hence my cold .
shes commin home today and im excited.
kiki is getting her tattoo tomorrow. and i get to go.
cuz im paying. its her bday present. so w/e
im excited x)
cuz u no i would be excited bout that :P
im feeling a bit better. had a cough yesterday.
not to bad now. kinda stuffed tho, my nose i mean.
head's a little mixed right now to.
hopefully ill be able to hand out this weekend *fingerscrossed*

missed skool quite a bit this week. and i jst wanted to let u no that i missed u.
not that u woulda noticed if i was there or not.
and that kills me inside , but oh well. thats nothing new to me.
guess it doesnt matter, im pretty smart, smart enough to no it will never work out between us.
which sux , oh well ill live. just no tht for now ur always in my mind.

so i found out that my mom is going to vegas.
well i already new that but during tht weekend im staying with my sister :)
im excited. that means i wont have to be with my dad , and it , i refuse to refer to her as anthing but it . but ya im excited.

oooo so got summer plans alreaddy , im SO excited x)
like u cant even begin to understand :D
- stratford festival
.macbeth, june 28th
.a midsummer nights dream, august 9th
-def leappard with poison, cheap trick
.june 4th, (hopefully)
-road trip with my sis and dad, in the states :)
-and possibly mini road trip with mom and sis to ottawa and then quebec.
IM EXCITED , i htink i mentioned tht already tho x)
i mean rly all i have to say is POISON --bret michaels!
uber duber excited x)
yes im such a dork

drum lessons starting soon, hopefully, well as soon as my rents get off their bums and sign me up -_- seriously ive been waiting for an uber long time and they havent done anything . GRRRR
im el uber bored :( and lonley. GOSH i hate being sick :(
there isnt nething to say now :(
okie bye
--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment