Friday, May 15, 2009

what could this mean??

so i had this dream that i have to get off my chest.
theres 3 guys and for my own humiliation code names shall be used.
so i guess theres bill ted and tom . kool names eh?
well reading please keep in mind that i don't really talk to any of these guys.

so i was sitting at a lunch table with bill when tom came up and started talking about likeing someone. he went into dramatic detail and it was really sweet. then he stared at me and me and bill looked at each other, thinking that tom liked me. i turned to him and said "oh wow uhmm i..."
then tom cut me off. " no i dont like you. i was told to tell you that by someone."
"well who told you to say that ?" i said.
all tom did was look behind me and i knew whoever he was, was standing behind me.
i turned around to see ted standing there. and even unconscience i was confused. ted seemed pretty close to perfect. and although we dont talk much it seemed like we had some things in common.
so ted pulled up a chair next to me and sat down. he had pretty much said wat tom said but it seemed much more sincere about his words. he paused took a breath a looked back at me.
"so what do ya say? will you go out with me?"
i froze for a split second and responded, " uhh sure"
i could tell that i had the goofiest smile on my face.
he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
then me being the brilliant person i am looked up and said " you know you are really tall."

then i woke up in a confused state. and fell back asleep.
this is when part 2 of the dream started it was very short.
2 new ppl in this dream. 2 being girls. we'll call them, gerogie and maddie.

so i was sitting in a computer lab with georgie and maddie.
our seating looked like this.
georgie. me. maddie.
so ted walked into the computer lab and maddie looked up at him then back at me grinning.
"well" said maddie. " i suppose i should get up for him"
when georgie responded in such an arrogant tone.
"he could always come and sit next to me." she said, her eyelashes bating.
all that passed through my mind was. hello he's my boyfriend! back the fuck off!!!!
being the kind of guy he is, he never fell for it.
maddie got up and let ted sit down next to me.
it was a perfect moment. he gave me a gentle kiss and then i just rested in his arms.
and then i woke up.

i thought about all that and was soooooo confused
maybe a like him and maybe a odnt.
i guess if i had to decide at this moment i would say yes i have a little crush on him.
so whjatever i unno.
i got partty plans to fix up so
peace!!!!!
--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment