Wednesday, April 1, 2009

so this is day 8...

8 days of being sick and i've officially gone insane with bordem.
and now im blogging :)
ya i feel pretty crappy but w/e im being forced to stay with my evil never gunna be step monster who 10 seconds after she walked into the room started questioning my mothers parenting skills. i wish i had given her the finger and stormed off, unfortunatley my dad was in the room so i couldnt, not tht i think i ever would , i guess im just to nice for that. im majorly behind in school now and i dont see myself getting much better any time soon. doctors tomorrow which is ...okay i guess, mom's in timmins and isnt even gunna be here for her birthday which is kinda crappy but oh well. chances are most of these blogs will all end with me bashing my dads retarted girlfriend(she has some issues that make me have issues with her) on a brighter note i love vitamin water and i have nothing else to say so if anyone is actually reading this you can stop with bein bored of this cause it's done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment