Friday, April 10, 2009

LOOOONG WEEEKEEENND!

THURSDAY

so my long weekend started off prety INSANLEY BOMB! went for a "jog" with kayla which turned out to be us walking for like a half hour and catching upthen back to my house for MILK DUDS! and volleyball...which went over the fence x) tooo much fun! then kayla left sad ------> :(

hmm. wat did i do after that???right i bumed around the house like the little piggy i am! then mommy came home! and we went to blockbuster.

there was like a hudle of guys standing outside of the store and i was wearing my sweats and they were starring and i was like "gaaaaah stop"
so i got Shakespeare in Love which is offcially like my favourite movie.
it was amazing, but theres alot of sex in it , i covered my eyes like the 6 year old i am.
but omg, it was hot. he was hot. the guy tht plays shakespeare , HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! <3<3
Joseph Fiennes <3
mmm he's a cutie.
but now i rly wanna watch all of the merchant of venice.
we watched a part of it in english and im like in love with it.
oh yea and he's in it to , not y i like it tho!
it just adds to the fact :)
hmm. yummy <3

FRIDAY

today the little children on my street are comming over to paint EASTER EGGS =D
im excited , i just really like painting eggs :) i guess tht makes me weird. OH WELL!
but i gots to go get rdy! so peeace
--aliciaa

1 comment: