Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Three babies in the backseat singin' to you, hey Dj won't you play that song for me

so theres this boy, and lets just say that he's held my heart for quite sometime now.
in a story like this the plot usualy goes one fo 2 ways.
way 1. the girl loves the boy and he doesnt even no she exists
way 2. the girl and the boy are best friends and they both secretly lik eachother
in my story the plot is neither of these.

he's my best friend, and ive liked him for a while. he always says tht im his best friend to , which ya i guess that's all right.
he's dating someone which kills me inside, not that there is anything i can do.
apparently if he werent dating anyone he would ask me out, apparently he would also ask someone else out.
im so sick of this happening to me. isnt it mytime yet to actually have someone like me?
guess not eh.
people tell me to move on, its not that simple , i no we have tht connection , i've been told it multiple times by different ppl, and for once i see it for myself, maybe thats why it kills me or why i cant just walk away.
o well just no ily <3




on a brighter note, this week has been pretty ok, well not this week but the past week.
i chilled wiht my bffl paola wysocki
yes shes half italian half japanese all polish. its y i love her deep deep down
lets just say we had a wild night of picture taking a day of bowling and a sleepover full of laughs after a difficult day.
pictures were amazing, she hates taking her picture and ive only just started to like getting mine taken, needless to say they turned out pretty funny,
tell me something tho, u lovley internet blog readers.
if u were a janitor would u yell at kids climbing a fence or a School Bus, yea i figure that most of u would say skool bus well the janotior yelled at us for climbing the fence, and paula then ripped her favourti pants.
bowling was amaaaaazing x878644465452165445443412457. glow in the dark bowling at like 2pm , glow in the dark *thumbs up* music on at bowling alley at 2pm *thumbsdown*
ive never heard a station flop so much, the order was something like this:
miley cyrus
hsm
queen
are u gunna be my girl
camp rock
oh well we sang out loud, ppl stared , we laughed extremly hard.

i kicked paula's ass 3 outta 3 games x) then we gots stickers and candy. she finally came to my house in burlington then back to milton. chilled for a little went out again , tht was a little stressful but lets just put tht behind us. mom took us to mcdonald's then i slept over at paula's :)
rockband, sing star, music, some polish dessert *delishh*, and kenny's bday post, cuz yes were that amazing. if u havent seen it find it asap.
so here are some pictures from alicia and paula's excellent adventure



ain't she beautiful?


not getting yelled at for our obvious stupidity


Charlie's Angels bitchez


^^she loves this pic for the simple fact tht it looks like shes gunna hit the guy next to her


me bowling, the ball isnt really that neon , sad :(
SEMI IS THURRSDAY YES THATS IN LIKE 2 DAYS!
got all my accesories and my ticket.
still dont no what ima do with my makeup tho, oh well im not to worried about that
im so stoked.
this skol wekk is good so far, its only 4 weeks
monday-didnt go to skool
tuesday- left early for ortho
wednesday- damn no excuse to miss, but probbaly will be chill
.english- presentations
.buisness- well business is uber easy
.french- ill probably just have catching up to do , the class actually goes by fast
.geo- test to make up and well geo is pretty easy 2
thursday-again no excuse or i wont be allowed to go to semi
.english- easy intro to mockingbird which means no real work
.business- again easy
.french-again period goes by fast
.geo-again EASY
friday- NO SKOOL , and i going to ottawa
im so excited this week is half over WOOOOOH
seriously latley the first 2 periods are the only things tht interest me
french is boring
and geo is so repetative
oh well skool year is almost over :)
well any ways my darling blog readers
u guys give me a reason to continue writeing but there is NOTHING left to say
--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment