Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the sky is blue because the grass called being green :)

i know i wrote a blog like 7 hours ago but i seriously cant get you outta my head!
its driving me mad but i cant say i dont enjoy it.
its nice to know that when things are difficult i can think of you and my mood will change
but right now i need to study for my exam and i cant cuz yor just stuck in my head , like peanut butter stuck to the roof of my mouth !!!!!!
i dont even wanna think about my exam tomorrow, not because im worried about it, just that u'll be there which means ur all ill think about.
i wish i could just tell u
i wish you felt the same
i wish i knew what was going on with me
i wish i had an anaswer to all this
i wish you were here to tell me everything will be okay.
but then again why should i get what i wish for , for once right?
i dont even think i deserve to feel this way, but i cant ignore it nemore
i guess ill see you tomorrow, chances of us talking 1 in 10 ... actually the chance are worse
ill probably wake up in the middle of the night cuz of you. this wouldnt be the first time either. i just have tht feeling. the sooner i fall asleep the sooner i can see u in my dreams.
ily....i think.... and the l means like not love btw
so yes for now ilikeyou
goodnight :)
--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment