Friday, June 19, 2009

almost done!!

so today was my french exam i think i did okay.
after the exam i met up with vanessa, inga, berna, and blade at starbucks.
we chilled well i waited 4 kaylaa.
then me kayla and inga went to empire wok to get chicken bawlzzz
they was yummy.
then the 3 of us slowly made our way to the dollar store and hung out there for a while.
after we started a looong hooooot walk back to kaylas house.
we chilled more it was alot of fun. but we had to leave to get ingas brother.
on the way back to kaylas we saw some hotties
boys who are built nice and dont wear shirts make us happy :)
hahaha "i think i wet myself a little :$"
he was pretty, then there were hot construction workers..
we chilled at the park then me and inga left.
i walked her home and on my way home saw some grade 8's and i walked with them until we were at my street. i went home and my dad picked me up to go bowling 4 daddys day.
it was fun. he kicked my ass. -_-
then i cam home and now im ubbber bored. and its almost 11 so no one will be able to hang out....
on the bright side i went a full day without seeing you, and i have to say i think ill make it through the summer even i f i dont see you.
oh well im sure there will be other guys.
this summer will most likely be the summer of no hook ups.
chances of 'us' is like 1 in a million!
and im not to interested in anyone else.
but if summer love comes along ill take my chances.
until then ill be watching anything and everything that has taylor lautner in it.
yes thats right taylor lautner will be my summer hook up :P
so my last exam = english.
which im not to worried about, in fact im not worried at all.
wow grade 9 is almost done.
NO MORE BEING A NINER!
not that i was bothered with that. looking back i didnt do shit
i was always sick and never really got invited anywhere.
oh well next year is sure to be fun, although i dont wanna go back to my current skool.
i dont no what im gunna do all summer.
i guess like what, beach, pool, hang outs, chicken bawlzzz, party, sleepovers, staying up late.
nothing really fantstical. but i refuse to be bummed already, summer hasnt even started, i hope its half as good as last summer. that was amazing.
it was a summer of firsts.
first boyriend
first boat sleep
first real dance in the rain
first kiss
... wow you kinda stole some important firsts from me bud.
but not the most important :)
you were kinda a mistake. i guess i got you outta my system now, and i learned quick that douches like you are not for me.
although knowing myself ill end up with other douches.
oh well thats what growing up is out right?
im watching cheaper by the dozen 2!
like i said ANYTHING with taylor lautner! <3
to bad im missing him at the mmva's.
i really wanted to go but im not allowed -_-
oh well maybe next year...?
i have first aid/cpr training tomorrow.
im oh so stoked ...NAWT!
its good to know that stuff but i dont wanna waste my saturday learning it, oh well.
at least its this saturday and not like the first weekend of summer vacation.
i think i need a new bathing suit. considering the fact i can only find half -_-
ill get mommy to buy it. ill go with some friends or something.
hopefully, we can have hangouts soon.
so here are some absolute depressions about the summer
#1...KAYLA!
is going to portugal to hook up with hawties and im staying here with lovely boys from milton , wooo <---sarcastic
ill miss her like crazy and ill have to update her on my non-existent love life, and she'll update me on the hawties in portugal. im sure she'll have fun cuz if she doesnt ill have to kick her bumm
#2...INGA!
is going to Poland! although i dont no how long but ill miss her to.
especially considereing the facts tht she has my llama baby inside her.
heres a little something for the mother of my llama.
"happy llama, sad llama, mentally retarted llama, super llama, drama llama, big fat mama llama, CAMEL!" teehee, oh you know you love that!
i love you both and ill miss you well your gone, OH HOW WILL I SURVIVE! ='(
have fun well i sit around on my ass! im supposed to be going to philly, ottawa and new york, although im not really looking forawrd to it as much as i though i would be. oh well. w/e
well this is really turning out to be quite a long entry, well longer then i expected it to be.
im like tired and i dont no why. to much sun maybe?
AHH HLY CRAP no lie i literally just remembered tht im going to wild water kingdom next weekend, so i gotta get a bathing soon FAST!
hmm. it'll have to be during the week i guess cuz i cant this weekend.
i'll have to find someone to come with me.
maybe a boy , a certain boy, and kayla i no ur so reading this and i know what ur thinking ;P
and i love you, alot more then i love *oops correction* like him!
ooo i got a new camera.
it was supposed to be my Christmas gift but i got it early.
its kinda a long story but the important part is tht i now have a camera to use this summer.
pool on monday or tuesday possibly.
AHH tuesday at 10 15 am my summer officially starts! soooooooSTOKED!
i guess ill stop writing now, although ill probably remember something and blog again later.
byyyyye, good night <3
eww i smell skunk or maybe its a cigar now tht i can smell it stronger :S
--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment