Wednesday, June 17, 2009

confused? ...no im not.. no wait i am... i think ...AHHH ='(

Okay so you confuse me, my heart, my feelings, my head, my sanity.
I promised myself no boy drama this summer, it would either happen or it wouldn't but I wouldn't stress over it. I guess it's to late now. So many things about you drive me wild, in a good way though. Your cute, funny, kind, and a hockey player to boot. But then there are times that make me go insane and I just want to shoot someone! The thing is that I can't even put a finger on what bugs me, like i can't say what it is. So maybe it's just in my head, but maybe it's not. I just don't know. I wouldn't be sweating this if there was no chance that I did like you. It feels like I haven't been this confused since about a year ago, when I realized I liked my ex during the summer. If this turns out the way things did last time i just ask you one thing, okay? Don't turn out to be like him, PLEASE! Don't be an ass and don't disappoint, because here is a little secret hun... I'm rooting for you. You have me convinced that maybe not every guy in Milton is a douche. You have me convinced that maybe everything in my head could workout for once. So please don't disappoint.

On another note, exams are this week. I have Geography tomorrow and French on Friday. Monday is a free day, no exam! Unfortunatley, on Tuesday I have English. Although after that it's summer vacation, so I guess everything isn't so bad. It'll be nice to have time to just hang out with people and not worry about school work. I hope it's as fun as last summer was, but I guess I can only hope.

Wow, I'm kind of starting to depress myself with this blog entry. All I wanted to do was say what I had to about him and now I'm all depressed. I'm going to go now and try to make myself all happy again because I have to babysit and I don't want to bum the kids out!

--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment