Saturday, June 6, 2009

again its happened

so lets get one thing straight.
i make plans and im good at making them work.
i hate when ppl change plans without telling me
or when ppl change plans last minute.
its annoying.
so no you 2 can fuckin get ready together and find your own fuckin way to the party.
dont fucking change my plans on me.
you know i dont even like being around you 2 at the same time so why would i want both of you cramped in my bathroom with me.
it was all planned and now you screwed me over -_-
oh and what happened to "i see where your comming from and she does bring out the worst in me i dont wanna talk to her nemore"
please dont run your mouth like some big shot and then do the total opposite its annoying as all fuck!
im just sick and tired of you 2. i cant hang out with both of u together.
not alone ne ways. its to much anxiety!

on a bright note. i helped my neighbours with their garage sale.
i got 2 care bears and some t-shirts tht i'll probably end up tie dying.
party later im excited.
im gunna go eat now tho
--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment