Thursday, October 15, 2009

thanks.

Im sick and tired of being sick and tired.
A line I have heard to much in my life.
I hate feeling like this
I hate feeling like I'm missing tons of school
I hate feeling like my teachers hate me
I hate feeling like kids don't like me cause they think I'm a walking disease
I hate feeling like I should live in a bubble
>>>>>yes like bubble boy<<<<<
I hate lots of things right now.
I hate how i always end up typing in a list form.

There are a few things I love.
I love the friends that stick by me
I love how these friends do everything they can to make me happy.
I love knowing these friends are true
I love knowing these friends would never abandon me
I love knowing I can always count on themm
I love knowing they will always be there
I love knowing that they are my friends

Here's a little story>>>
I've been sick for 3 days now. I have this one particular friend who spent these 3 days talking to me every chance she could trying to make me feel better and just keeping me company. She could have been doing a million other things but she chose to keep me company. I miss her and I know she misses me. She helped me keep my sanity well I've been home, talking about pretty much everything, joking around, goofing off, annoying people and failing miserably. without her these last few days would have been a major drag, I'm so lucky to have a friend like her. So thanks again you dont know how much I appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment