Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I think I'll draw the line

I think I'm done.
I'm done with crushes.
I'm done with boys.
I'm done with likeing people who never return my feelings.
I'm done with stressing over how good I like for you.
I'm done with you not noticing me.
I'm done with thinking of you.
I'm done with hopeing you'll talk to me.
I'm done with cringing everytime i see you in the hall.
I'm done with the naucious feeling I get when I see you or hear your name.
I'm done with those butterflies that make me sick although it's the greatest feeling in the word.
I'm done with mixed signals.
I'm done with over analyzing things that I notice about your reactions.
I'm just done.

...I wish all that was true, cause truth betold babe i can't stop thinking about you!!

--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment