Sunday, July 5, 2009

yay it's summeeer

New Picture! What do ya think?
I like it, I thought it was cool.
Florida in 18days
Roadtrip in 19days
I'm watching Spongebob, I know I am just SO cool. :P
Summer is kind of boring at the moment.
Report card pick up tomorrow. Not going to lie, I'm nervous.
I really hope I didn't fail anything...
Shopping and hanging out tomorrow as well. :)
Hanging out with Kayla again... gosh I hate her. JOKING!!!!
Kayla is like the love of my life, and I don't know how I got through last summer with out her. And I have no clue how I'll get through this summer without her. She'll be in Portugal and I'll be in the USA. SO far apart. I'll miss her.
Daddy is taking me shopping tomorrow for summer clothes, I really only have like 3 pairs of shorts that fit, and a couple of shirts... so obviously shopping in a must!
I should go do something productive with my day now so bye!
--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment