Friday, July 3, 2009

move it to the south, FLORIDA

So this summer I have yet to sleep in. Honestly I have been awake before 9 o'clock everyday.
I ss it isnso bad though. I've been babysitting alot, earning cash for trips. My best friend so far is the pizza delivery guy, twice in one week. I tip him well. :)

I finally have my trips all planned out, so I'm happy about that. Florida in 20 days with Kristen! I am SO stoked, like you cannot even begin to understand. Disney again, hopefully, last time I nearly peed my pants going to Disney, I was just that excited. ANd the place we stay is sooooo close to Disney and Universal. Just thinking about all of this is making me go insane. AND AND AND Jamal is going to Florida the same day so I don't know, maybe we'll see each other there, that would be wild!!! Then when I come home I'll only be here for one full day. Then I go roadtripping with my dad and sister, Ottawa, Philidelphia, then NYC!!!!!! Im still more excited about Florida though. I get home just in time. The only thing that sucks is that I won't be going on vacation with my mom. I was supposed to go to Collingwood with her but it's the same days that I will be in Florida, I'm sure we'll do something though...

I don't think I will be going to any concerts this summer though, very upsetting. :( I really shouldn't complain to much though seeing as I'm going on trips, right?? There were definatley a couple concerts I want to go to though, and no Stratford fest. Oh well next year.

So me and Kristen went to Wild Water Kingdom the other weekend and this really cute life guard was majorly flirting with us, he was kind fo a goof though, what ever! At this point in time no body comparers to certain people.

My back is killing me. I woke up at like 8:55am but didn't get out of bed until just after 10am. My back was fine well I was lying down, but now it seriously hurts!!! I'm gunna go eat now though.... nevermind, I want lunch but it's only 10:30 but I'm going anyways.

--aliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment